I will prove myself again if I’ll get a chance, Muhammad Amir

14:47

I will prove myself again if I’ll get a chance, Muhammad Amir
Lahore: While talking to the journalists Muhammad Amir said that from the start he has accepted his mistake and told the truth due to which he remained satisfied. He said that after this much success it was very difficult for him to face this issue and the 4 years period of punishment was also very problematic but he is very thankful to his family and friends who supported him in every step. Amir said that fitness is very important for a supports man that’s why he is working very hard on it. He further add that his fans have a lot of expectations from him due to his past performances in cricket that’s why he is focusing upon his fitness so that I look fit because fitness will lead towards good performance. Muhammad Amir said that if I will get a chance then I will prove myself once again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook

Labels

Flickr Images