Sonam Kapoor May Visit Pakistan On Fawad Khan Invitation

15:21

The superstar of Bollywood Sonam Kapoor many visit Pakistan on the invitation of Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan who wishes to take Sonam on the tour of Pakistan. After knowing that Sonam Kapoor has keen interest in visiting Sindh as her family belongs from Sindh, Fawad Khan is trying to take his co-star Sonam on Pakistan tour especially the spiritual region of Sindh.



Actor Fawad Khan told in this regard that I want to show Sonam our Sindh region because she belongs from it as well as I would love to show her my home town Lahore as I belong to this city of Pakistan.
It would be a great pleasure for me to show Sonam my country as it is great opportunity for both countries to create connection as we are not used to visit each other’s country, Fawad Khan added.
Fawad Khan who is very impressed with Sonam Kapoor also shared his experience for his work in India with Sonam Kapoor while saying that Sonam Kapoor is a great person and working with her is enjoyable. The 32-years old Pakistani actor further told about her experience in India that there was a very homely and friendly environment on the sets of “Khoobsurat” which made me so comfortable while communicating with the people and Sonam Kapoor is the reason behind it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook

Labels

Flickr Images